2019 Jeep Wrangler Configurations
For the 2019 model year, there are five Jeep Wrangler trim levels for Kingfisher area shoppers to choose from. If you’ve been meaning to compare the Wrangler Sport vs. Wrangler Sahara, or the Wrangler Sahara vs. Wrangler Rubicon (or the Wrangler Sport vs. Wrangler Rubicon) but haven’t had the time, you’ve come to the right place! Explore each of the new Jeep Wrangler trim levels in-depth with Jacksons of Enid CDJR, below. Whichever configuration you choose, the Wrangler gets great gas mileage as a used vehicle. And it’s the perfect compact SUV to take your family out for weekend adventures in Enid, or just to your favorite places to eat in the area – especially when you add Wrangler accessories.
Wrangler Sport (Starting at $28,045 MSRP)
– Features a standard 285-hp 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Command-Trac 4×4 System, Zipperless Soft Top, and more
Wrangler Sport S (Starting at $31,245 MSRP)
– Comes with standard Wrangler Sport features plus an available 295-hp 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo Engine, Available Blind Spot Monitoring, Available Uconnect® 4, Available Black Modular Hardtop, and more
Wrangler Rubicon (Starting at $38,045 MSRP)
– Packaged with a Rock-Trac 4:1 Low Transfer Case, 33-inch All-Terrain Tires and High Clearance Fender Flares, Tru-Lok Front and Rear Electronic Locking Differentials, and more
Wrangler Sahara (Starting at $38,395 MSRP)
– Equipped with Sky One-Touch Power Top, 18-inch Wheels with Tech Gray Spokes, Available Select-Trac 4×4 System, Available Uconnect® 4C NAV, and more
Wrangler MOAB™ (Starting at $51,300 MSRP)
– Brings along a Body-Color Three-Piece Hard Top and Fender Flares, Alpine Premium Audio System and HD Radio, Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob and Steering Wheel, and many more premium features
Find Your Favorite Wrangler Trim Level at Jacksons of Enid CDJR!
So, which will you choose? Contact us to set up a test drive in your favorite Wrangler configuration, or to inquire about any of the features highlighted above. Before you stop in, be sure to browse our current new vehicle specials for the best savings possible on your Jeep. Need help securing financing? Our finance professionals can help, and you can apply for financing online to get the process rolling today. Or, if you’re still in the process of deciding whether to buy or lease, you can consult our helpful guide that details the benefits of each option.