2020 Jeep Compass
Are you looking for a compact SUV that can easily navigate Enid roads and have the ability to go off-road when you need it? The 2020 Jeep Compass is packed with interior comfort features and superior performance to make it one of the most desirable compact SUVs on the market. Learn more about the new Jeep Compass reviews below, then contact us to set up a test drive.
The 2020 Jeep Compass Basics
The 2020 Jeep Compass comes in 4 trim levels and 3 special edition models. The base model is the Compass Sport, which offers comfortable seating, generous interior amenities, and modest off-road capabilities for the Kingfisher driver who enjoys driving through the city and off the beaten trail. We’ve collected the basic information on the Jeep Compass below so you can see how it compares to other base Jeep models.
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,280 starting MSRP
- 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 HP
- 1,000-pound base towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
The Jeep Compass came onto the market in 2006 where critics praised its compact design and easy driveability on Woodward streets. Since then it has evolved to earn the Trail Rated® badge and add interior features that make it ideal for your commute or your next road trip. Read the 2020 Jeep Compass reviews from well-known sites like Edmunds.com and Kelley Blue Book:
- Edmunds.com: “The 2020 Jeep Compass is a competitively priced small crossover that can, when optioned properly, tackle dirt trails like nothing else in the class…overall we think you’ll find the Compass to be an agreeable subcompact SUV, especially if you go for the Trailhawk version.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “It’s a compact SUV that’s built for fun. Few rivals outside the Jeep brand can match its off-road prowess, and inside, you’ll find a fantastic infotainment system.
- Kelley Blue Book: “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection: “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader: “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
Test Drive the 2020 Jeep Compass with Jacksons of Enid CDJR!
The Jeep Compass reviews show that it’s a capable compact SUV that can navigate off-road trails and Hennessey streets with ease. Read the Jeep Compass customer reviews on Cars.com to see how Enid residents like its improved performance and interior design. When you’re ready, you can apply for financing online and value your trade-in to see how much you can save on a down payment.
More from Jacksons of Enid CDJR
Are you looking for a compact SUV that can easily navigate Enid roads and have the ability to go off-road when you need it? The 2020 Jeep Compass is packed with interior comfort features and superior performance to make it one of the most desirable compact SUVs on the market. Learn more about the new…
The 2020 RAM 1500 continues the tradition of being a leader in its class with exceptional performance, tough handling, and a stylish interior packed with features! It’s the perfect pickup truck for work or play around Enid. Add to that the RAM 1500 fuel economy, and we’ve got a winning combination! If you’re ready to experience…
Are you shopping for the SUV that really brings it to summer events in Oklahoma City, in addition to dirt roads past Kingfisher? You should be looking at the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. And chances are, you probably already have, given its wide selection of colors! No vehicle makes it easier to match personal style than…