2020 Ram 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 continues the tradition of being a leader in its class with exceptional performance, tough handling, and a stylish interior packed with features! It’s the perfect pickup truck for work or play around Enid. Add to that the RAM 1500 fuel economy, and we’ve got a winning combination! If you’re ready to experience the RAM 1500 in person, head into Jacksons of Enid CDJR for a test drive today!
2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage by Engine
The 2020 RAM 1500 comes with multiple engine options that offer a variety of performance and RAM 1500 fuel economy specifications to Kingfisher drivers. It’s going to be tough to choose from the following engine options:
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 combined
3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 combined
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 combined
3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 combined
The RAM 1500 fuel economy offers drivers the ability to get their jobs done faster by keeping them away from the pump, but how are they so efficient? Read below to see how RAM 1500 MPG efficiency works.
Why is the 2020 RAM 1500 So Fuel Efficient?
There are several factors that contribute to the remarkable RAM 1500 MPG, such as:
- Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam: As the truck reaches 30 mph, an air dam extends downwards and reduces the drag, increasing fuel economy.
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System: A 48-volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor-generator provides added performance efficiency and increases towing capacity on Woodward streets.
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission: It optimizes shift changes to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Addition of 3.0L Ecodiesel Engine: The new 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel 4×2 provides 32 mpg on the highway and 29 mpg for 4×4 models and its goes up to 1,000 miles per fill-up!
Test Drive a 2020 RAM 1500 Truck at Jacksons of Enid CDJR Today
Drivers around Hennessey know from experience that when they’re looking for the best deal on a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM vehicle, that Jacksons of Enid CDJR is the place to shop. Now that you know about the RAM 1500 gas mileage and the RAM 1500 MPG, search our extensive inventory of RAM trucks, check out our new vehicle specials. Then, come in for a test drive. We look forward to handing you the keys to your dream truck. Contact us today!