2020 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? With muscular engines engineered for power, the 2020 RAM 2500 towing capacity can top out at nearly 20,000 pounds! But that’s not all. The RAM 2500 towing capacity is enhanced by a suite of features that not only make it possible to tow that much to the Kingfisher job site, but also make it easier and safer than ever. Take a closer look at the RAM 2500 towing capacity with the truck experts at Jacksons of Enid CDJR.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
The RAM 2500 towing capacity varies based on the engine. Here’s how much a RAM 2500 can tow in Woodward based on engine type:
6.4L HEMI® V8 engine
- Best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque
- RAM 2500 towing capacity up to 17,540 pounds
- 4,010-pound max payload capacity.
6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine
- RAM 2500 towing capacity of 19,680 pounds
- Max payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
- 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque.
Enjoy Enhanced RAM 2500 Towing Capacity with These Features
While the powerful engines are the heart of the RAM 2500 towing capacity, it’s also loaded with features that make towing safe and simple:
- Bed Lowering Mode
- Dynamic Centerline Display with hookup assist
- 12,000-pound rated Warn® Zeon-12 Winch
- Available Trailer Camera Wiring system that can accommodate two cameras. These cameras can be positioned strategically on or within your trailer for safer towing when traveling on the Hennessey streets. The video will feed directly into your Uconnect® touchscreen centrally located in the cabin.
Feel the 2020 RAM 2500 Power at Jacksons of Enid CDJR
Are you ready to take your Enid towing to the next level? Then, visit Jacksons of Enid CDJR and test drive one of our 2020 RAM 2500 heavy-duty trucks! Our helpful team is on hand to help you decide if the RAM 1500 or RAM 2500 is the best choice for you, while our finance team can work on getting an excellent loan rate for you. We’re a full-service dealership, here for the life of your RAM 2500. Contact us today with any questions about the RAM 2500 towing capacity.
More from Jacksons of Enid CDJR
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity reaches as high as 4,500 pounds, and that means you can easily tow a small teardrop camper, a fishing boat, a travel trailer, or even a light flatbed! You can reach this maximum by choosing the range-topping 3.2L V6 engine and pairing your selection with the Trailer-Tow Group Package….
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 RAM 2500 towing capacity can reach an impressive 19,680 pounds. Enough to handle the toughest Kingfisher job sites. To learn more about what this powerful pickup truck can offer and how best to outfit it, read this guide from the experts at Jacksons of Enid CDJR….
Kingfisher drivers often choose the 2021 Jeep Compass because they love its compact size, low MSRP compared to the Jeep Cherokee, impressive towing capability, and stylish exterior. However, the Jeep Compass isn’t only a favorite of drivers. The automotive press have also been singing the praises of it since its release. We here at Jacksons of Enid CDJR…