2020 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? With muscular engines engineered for power, the 2020 RAM 2500 towing capacity can top out at nearly 20,000 pounds! But that’s not all. The RAM 2500 towing capacity is enhanced by a suite of features that not only make it possible to tow that much to the Kingfisher job site, but also make it easier and safer than ever. Take a closer look at the RAM 2500 towing capacity with the truck experts at Jacksons of Enid CDJR.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
The RAM 2500 towing capacity varies based on the engine. Here’s how much a RAM 2500 can tow in Woodward based on engine type:
6.4L HEMI® V8 engine
- Best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque
- RAM 2500 towing capacity up to 17,540 pounds
- 4,010-pound max payload capacity.
6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine
- RAM 2500 towing capacity of 19,680 pounds
- Max payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
- 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque.
Enjoy Enhanced RAM 2500 Towing Capacity with These Features
While the powerful engines are the heart of the RAM 2500 towing capacity, it’s also loaded with features that make towing safe and simple:
- Bed Lowering Mode
- Dynamic Centerline Display with hookup assist
- 12,000-pound rated Warn® Zeon-12 Winch
- Available Trailer Camera Wiring system that can accommodate two cameras. These cameras can be positioned strategically on or within your trailer for safer towing when traveling on the Hennessey streets. The video will feed directly into your Uconnect® touchscreen centrally located in the cabin.
Feel the 2020 RAM 2500 Power at Jacksons of Enid CDJR
Are you ready to take your Enid towing to the next level? Then, visit Jacksons of Enid CDJR and test drive one of our 2020 RAM 2500 heavy-duty trucks! Our helpful team is on hand to help you decide if the RAM 1500 or RAM 2500 is the best choice for you, while our finance team can work on getting an excellent loan rate for you. We’re a full-service dealership, here for the life of your RAM 2500. Contact us today with any questions about the RAM 2500 towing capacity.
More from Jacksons of Enid CDJR
With the highly anticipated Jeep Gladiator, you’ll be ready to take on any challenge in Kingfisher! While most people may know that the all-new Jeep Gladiator is Trail Rated® and capable of any off-road adventure, one of the most frequent questions we get asked is “what is the 2021 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity?” Jacksons of Enid CDJR…
Enid drivers that are fans of the renowned Jeep Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee will undoubtedly love the Jeep Grand Cherokee L! The Jeep third-row seating provides room for seven people and offers all the high-end amenities you expect from the Jeep brand. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is the first 3rd-row seating Jeep…
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is highly regarded for its on- and off-roading capabilities and exceptional towing capacity. However, what many Enid drivers don’t know is that the Jeep Cherokee not only delivers an exciting performance, but it’s also fuel efficient. Read on to learn all about the new Jeep Cherokee fuel economy ratings and…