Explore the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior
Enid drivers that are fans of the renowned Jeep Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee will undoubtedly love the Jeep Grand Cherokee L! The Jeep third-row seating provides room for seven people and offers all the high-end amenities you expect from the Jeep brand. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is the first 3rd-row seating Jeep on the Kingfisher streets, giving it unparalleled interior space and all the capabilities you need. From its best-in-class towing to its extensive suite of safety features, you owe it to yourself to explore the Jeep grand Cherokee L interior at Jacksons of Enid CDJR.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Third-Row Seating
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is all the buzz around Woodward for many reasons, and one of them is its 3rd-row seating! This Jeep model offers several configurations with a maximum seating capacity of seven passengers and an unbelievable, best-in-class 39.4 inches of second-row legroom!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Dimensions
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers the interior dimensions necessary for all of your Hennessey adventures. You can select a six-passenger design, a six-passenger design with a center console, or the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seat design. Check out the details of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L dimensions below:
- Cargo Space: 17.2 (third row up), 46.9 (third row down), 84.6 (both row downs) cubic feet
- Shoulder Room: 59.2 (front), 58.0 (rear), 51.9 (third) inches
- Leg Room: 41.3 (front), 39.4 (rear), 30.3 (third) inches
- Head Room: 39.8 (front), 39.9 (rear), 37.3 (third) inches
- Passenger Volume: 152.0 cubic feet
- Passenger Capacity: 6-7 passengers
- Hip Room: 57.4 (front), 56.3 (rear), 42.9 (third) inches
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Amenities
Beyond its 3rd-row seating capacity and interior dimensions, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L comes fully loaded with technology to keep you connected, safe, and comfortable wherever you go around Hennessey. Here are just a few of the many interior amenities you’ll enjoy in the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior:
- Additional options like the 10.25-inch Digital Cluster Display and the Uconnect® NAV system provides everything you need at your fingertips so you can stay focused on the road.
- The all-new available Uconnect® 5 includes a 10.1-inch touchscreen and allows you to configure five different profiles on it. It also offers a customizable home screen and dual-phone connectivity.
- Multicolor Ambient LED lighting is an available upgrade that enhances your ambiance, and the available 16-way adjustable seating with massage and memory adds some more luxurious touches.
Explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior at Jacksons of Enid CDJR Today
We invite you to explore the Jeep grand Cherokee L at Jacksons of Enid CDJR today. You can browse our extensive inventory online and even apply for financing from the comfort of your home, so contact us today to arrange a test drive!
More from Jacksons of Enid CDJR
How much can a RAM 1500 tow? When equipped with the optional 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine, the 2021 RAM 1500 can tow up to 12,750 pounds on Kingfisher streets. Granted, with 5 engine options, towing capacity does vary depending upon how you configure your RAM. Read on to learn more about the RAM 1500 towing…
With the highly anticipated Jeep Gladiator, you’ll be ready to take on any challenge in Kingfisher! While most people may know that the all-new Jeep Gladiator is Trail Rated® and capable of any off-road adventure, one of the most frequent questions we get asked is “what is the 2021 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity?” Jacksons of Enid CDJR…
Enid drivers that are fans of the renowned Jeep Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee will undoubtedly love the Jeep Grand Cherokee L! The Jeep third-row seating provides room for seven people and offers all the high-end amenities you expect from the Jeep brand. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is the first 3rd-row seating Jeep…